Concord Extra Blog

Concord Extra Blog

 

 

79% of our survey respondents are planning to spend their holidays in the UK

We have got quite a few events in the UK this year. The Olympics & the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee are two very important events. We carried out a survey through our Facebook Fan Page to find out if Brits are planning their holiday in the UK this year.

We got 409 responses and the results how:

  • 79% of respondents are planning their holiday in theUK.
  • Only 18% of the respondents take holiday to visit family & friends and the remaining 82% go for relaxation.
  • 38% of those planning Holiday in the UK are due to Financial Reason, 26% wants to support UK tourism, 25% due to young children and 12% don’t like travelling long distances.

Concord Extra Survey

Do you think there are enough campaigns encouraging people to take holidays in the UK?